Preventive Maintenance AnalystsManufacturing
Average Military Salary
Preventive maintenance analysts develop schedules to ensure the Military?s fleet and equipment is regularly inspected and maintained. They plan and control work methods, maintenance, and production schedules, operating procedures, and performance standards. They establish priorities and allocate resources to support mission requirements.
All enlisted service members complete basic military training, which includes time spent in a classroom and in the field, and covers tactical and survival skills, physical training, military life and customs, and weapons training. Preventive maintenance analysts in the Military will gain skills through classroom study and on-the-job experience.
- Ability to use mathematical formulas
- Interest in working with computers
- Interest in working with numbers and statistics
- Preference for work requiring attention to detail
- Interest in mechanical operation
Related Civilian Careers
- Nuclear Power Reactor Operators, First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers, Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists, Automotive Master Mechanics, First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers and Repairers, First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers, Production, Planning and Expediting Clerks, Information and Record Clerks, All Other, Database Administrators, Management Analysts